The series of games known as Legend of Mir was popular throughout Asia a few decades ago, and it is credited as the game which started the online gaming market in China. The 2 most popular were The Legend of Mir 2 and The Legend of Mir 3, which was followed by years of legal disputes between Korean developer Wemade and various Chinese publishers. Still, Wemade has finally managed to launch MIR4 in South Korea last year. Now, it is ready for the global market!
In all honesty, I am personally not sure about MIR4’s storyline, but it seems to be detached from the prequels and instead having a new setting. Hopefully, it will be as grand as the story told by Blade & Soul with many memorable characters, both allies and enemies. Seen below are the details for the upcoming global Closed Beta, followed by the main features found in MIR4. Stay tuned for more updates!
• Movement – From the slightest movement of the fingertips to the intricate air stride, experience the beauty and elegance of the massive Orient world of MIR4.
• Free Loot – 30 seconds, the time required for warriors to claim treasure chests.
• Fraud Detection System – Preserves values of items traded through the exchange market by preventing abnormal or suspicious trades.
• Spirit – Summoned spirts will stand by players’ side as companions and supporters throughout all their adventures in MIR4.
• Clan – From my battle, to our war. A world beyond with features that can only truly be experienced together as a clan!
• Hidden Valley Capture – Hidden Valley, the core of MIR4’s economy. Monopoly through control or mutual gain through co-existence. Which path will your clan choose?
• Bicheon Castle Siege – The end of a long lasting expedition. Get ready to become the ruler of MIR4!