If you did not already know, Korea-based Krafton is the parent company of studios such as PUBG Corporation (PUBG series), Bluehole (TERA), and a couple of new teams such as Rising Wings and Striking Distance Studios. Due to the global success of PUBG, Krafton is looking to file for a IPO (get listed on stock market) and expanding PUBG, now know as the PUBG Universe. This is a video from Krafton showcasing their past and future plans.
Here are the brand-new games which are mentioned in this awesome video hyping up Krafton’s lofty future:
• PUBG: New State – PUBG Mobile is developed by Tencent Games, and PUBG: New State is an in-house game over at Krafton. Better graphics, better technology and many more new features, it is set to launch in October 2021. Pre-register now!
• The Callisto Protocol – Single-player horror experience set in the future of the current PUBG game in the year 2320, this is in development by the team which made Dead Space.
• Project Cowboy – Open world survival game set in the dystopian era of the PUBG Universe, touted as the evolution of the battle royale genre
• The Bird That Drinks Tears (Project Windless) – We have already talked a little about this MMORPG in previous articles since 2018, and Krafton is planning to make it into a big IP along the lines of The Witcher and The Lord of the Rings.
• Titan – Nothing is known at this time other than being a new game in the PUBG Universe.