It seems to us that Kakao Games fumbled on the launch process for Moonlight Sculptor, since the official launch date was just announced a couple of days prior. But no matter, the mobile MMORPG has now launched worldwide on both App Store and Google Play! Also do try out Moonlight Sculptor on the blazing fast BlueStacks 5 if you prefer to enjoy the adventure on your PC or laptop.
Developed by XLGAMES, the team behind ArcheAge, Moonlight Sculptor takes place in the virtual game “Royal Road”, where players get to choose from among 6 classes, each with customizable stats and skillsets. Choose between the Alchemist, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Warrior, or go without a class to become a Sculptor later on (you can choose to play as any other class as well). It is also based on a super popular manhwa from South Korea.
For the global launch, XL Games has revised Moonlight Sculptor, taking in feedback during the beta to bring the best version to the players.
• Duel Arena – 1-on-1 PvP which opens 4 times a day with 2-hr duration.
• Battlefield of Valor – A large open field large-scale PvP content where only adventurers within rank 100 in Duel Arena can participate. After Preliminaries > Finals, top 1-3 ranks will receive big rewards.
• Mirkhan Tower – This specific dungeon introduced in South Korea will be a part of the global launch! Clearing dungeons in the never-ending Mirkhan Tower continually generates a new max floor for players to explore.
• Offline Mode “Sleep Mode” – Sleep Mode applies results of auto-combat simulation while the game is in an offline state. Sleep Mode gives 70% efficiency compared to auto-combat.
• Region Scramble – Guilds choose one of the regions available for Region Scramble to participate. Guilds ranked 1st to 3rd by points accumulated during the Scramble period will receive rewards and buff, depending on the rank achieved.
• Raids – Opening with a duration of 2-3 hours each to have it running for 24 hours.