[Play free now] Global publisher MY.GAMES and developer NetEase today announce that Revelation Online’s new expansion Skyward World is now live! The gates to the Skyfeather Kingdom: Voras have been battered open by evil, unlocking a completely new world for players to explore! New quests, demonic raids, new class abilities and much more awaits all adventurers brave enough to take flight and discover their true destiny beyond the clouds.
A new world brings new evil. One with seemingly limitless power, which will send players through time and space to avert it. In the War of the Wardens storyline, players will traverse 1,600 years of Nuanor’s history to help four of the Wardens, uncover the wicked secrets of the City of the Demon Gods, face off against dangerous new foes, and relive the battles of days gone by, to save the future! Skyward World brings these new features:
● 10 Player Raid – The City of the Demon Gods: Claim your right to raise hell in this all new instance-based dungeon. Up to 10 players can battle eldritch terrors and fiery demons, including the City’s five most hellish lieutenants as bosses.
● New abilities for all seven classes: Need some more power to take on the new adventures in time and space? Players will be able to unleash extraordinary new abilities for the Gunslinger, Blademaster, Swordmage, Vanguard, Spiritshaper, Occultist, and Assassin classes!
● Recruit three more Battle Companions: Team up! Characters can team up with a trio of new Battle Companions for their journeys in Voras: Sky, Aniya, and Yue Zhang!
● Cross-Server Weddings: Let there be Love! With the introduction of cross-server weddings, players can get married in the spectacular Crystalline Palace, invite guests from any server, try on a beautiful new gown, and tie the knot in style with a dreamy carriage mount.
● New Progression System: Book of Enchantments: With the new Book of Enchantments progression system, players can collect enchantments to power up their character and unlock its true potential.
● Achievement System Updated: The achievement system has been revamped with an improved UI and navigation, and a new tab showing claimed and unclaimed rewards. As players earn achievements through their adventures, they’ll unlock 13 milestone rewards based on score, with a special mount that unlocks after accumulating 30,000 achievement points.
● Imperial War: Battle for Voras: The cross-server PvP Madness of Imperial Wars is coming to Voras. Defend or attack during the scheduled skirmishes in this weekly event, where up to 300 players on both sides can clash in an attempt to outwit and outlast the enemy team! Fight for control of four islands, including the Wild Realm, the Guardian Realm, the Noble Realm, and the Realm of Voras. Weekly events and special server titles will be available throughout the Imperial War.
● Revamped user Interface & New Tutorial: The Tutorial has been expanded, now featuring characters destined to play a vital role in the new adventures. Additionally, many quality of life improvements have been implemented alongside a revamped UI across the board.