Bandai Namco Entertainment today announced the start of pre-registration for its new mobile game, Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare in 4 languages, including English. Described as the “first” official mobile Gundam game (not sure if that is true), Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare is a 3D mecha action battle game where players can build custom Gundam plastic model (aka Gunpla) and take it into battle against other Gunpla builders to win the Gunpla Battle Tournament. This is similar to the storyline of the Gundam Build Fighters anime!
Important note 1: Unfortunately the App Store (iOS) English version is for North America only. You can wait for the APK when it is out on Google Play!
Important note 2: Google Play users from Asia, please use this pre-register link instead!
TAKE GUNPLA CUSTOMIZATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• Collect and match parts from over 25 Gundam anime series to create the ultimate Gunpla
• Gather resources to upgrade parts by completing missions
• Personalize your Gunpla with a unique paint job
BECOME THE ULTIMATE GUNPLA BATTLE MASTER!
• Simple and intuitive mobile suit weapon-based combat
• Create unique mecha combos with melee and long-range attacks
• Choose your Gunpla job license type, In-Fighter, Defender, or Supporter and much more!
EXPERIENCE AN ORIGINAL ANIME GUNDAM STORY
• Win tournaments and save the High School Gunpla club from shutting down!
• Featuring EXCLUSIVE original characters and mobile suit Gunpla models
• Create a squad to battle enemies in a wide variety of missions!
POWER UP WITH EX SKILLS FROM THE ANIME
• Finish mecha enemies with powerful EX Skills to win battles
• Relive iconic moments from the mobile suit anime series
• Limit burst to reduce cooldowns and reload faster EX skills