Nexon is celebrating the 100-day anniversary of AxE: Alliance vs Empire, the Unreal Engine 4 MMORPG built from the ground up for the mobile platform, with a series of special events and in-game rewards. The festivities celebrate the community of the evolving game with the addition of 150 player PvP battles, raising the stakes on the struggle to control the world between the two warring factions, the Darkhaan Empire and the Galanos Alliance. AxE offers six unique character classes for players to customize as they traverse vibrant open-world locations full of unique characters, enemies, quests, and rare mythical loot.
• Special 28-day attendance rewards:
– Each day that new and existing players log in to AxE they can expect rewards of some of the most powerful gear in the game, including wings, a mythic armor, and a mythic weapon.
– Returning players (those who haven’t logged in for 15 days) get a pair of wings, a mythic armor and a mythic weapon, as well as a unique pet.
• Event Achievement: Each day that players complete the Field of Honor they will be rewarded with 20 Enhancement Spelldust and are able to earn up to 200 Spelldust during the event period.
• Event Attendance: By simply logging into AxE during the campaign period, players will receive 100 White Diamonds each day and one million gold if they log in seven times.
• Event Mission: For the final reward players will be granted the highly sought after Mythic Spiritstone.
• 150 Player PvP Golden Dragon Battles: In the new massive PvP mode, two teams of 75 players will battle to defeat a massive Golden Dragon, with the team that deals the most damage to the beast winning epic in-game rewards.
• New Dungeon: Players can now test their skills by delving into the Pallid Snowfields, a frozen and dangerous dungeon.