[Steam summer sale] Nvizzio Creations recently debuted their unique fusion of open-world co-op and tower defense title Eden Rising: Supremacy onto Steam Early Access. The Montreal based studio has released the first of several planned major content updates, “Eden Underground”. The update will give players the chance to breach the depths of Eden, where mysteries and dangers reside in a new hidden sub-region. Players can also wield new weapon types, craft armor dyes, and have some fun with the all-new emote system.
Hidden riches await within the deep web of caverns in “Eden Underground”, but only the most prepared explorers will be able to survive the trials and sub dwelling creatures which lurk there. Players will need to use their expert knowledge of resources as well as gear up with a brand new weapon type, recipes, and items to advance through these unnerving grottos. Explorers of Eden can also stylize with new armor dyes and express themselves to their friends throughout their adventures using the newly implemented emote system.
Current core features of Eden Rising: Supremacy:
• Open world, co-op that blends tower defense action with open world survival.
• Explore a rich, open world full of exotic flora and fauna.
• Survive an alien planet filled with danger around every turn.
• Defend the crucibles in action-packed tower defense gameplay.
• Craft a variety of unique weapons, armor, and traps to defend the Crucibles.
• 8-player co-op (16-player at full launch); create your own server for your friends or join an open one.
• Customize your server difficulty for tribes of any size and control the challenge.