[Game website] Snail Games today released the first beta test schedule for its upcoming mobile martial arts RPG, Age of Wushu Dynasty. The first Closed Beta will begin in next month, featuring four martial arts schools for players to choose from. Based on Snail’s previous PC title, Age of Wushu, Age of Wushu Dynasty is a mobile open-world MMO featuring traditional Chinese martial arts, or wuxia.
Players will join competing wuxia schools, develop skill sets, and collect weapons in single player and online multiplayer games, with both PvP and team co-op modes. Age of Wushu Dynasty’s Closed Beta version will include a number of core game features and early systems, including:
1. Four unique schools for players to choose from
2. Stylized and authentic martial arts world known as Jianghu
3. Stunning graphics and vivid scenery based on real-life historic locations and setting
4. Revolutionary combat system using animations modeled on renowned Kungfu masters
5. Extensive multiplayer and innovative PvP and Co-op systems