First revealed last week, NCsoft held a press conference earlier today to present Master X Master to the media. The popular South Korean studio’s first MOBA game, Master X Master will feature various characters from NCsoft’s games, including Blade & Soul, Aion and Lineage series.
1. Each match is estimated to last around 10 minutes.
2. Master X Master is geared towards PvP, with the PvE mode used to train and grow heroes.
3. There will be 16 heroes in the first Closed Beta (starting next week), with a total of 30 currently planned.
4. Characters from Lineage 1 and 2 are being developed now.
5. The TAG feature will let players choose 2 heroes, and change between them any time during a match.
6. Each hero will have 4 active and 3 passive skills.
7. All heroes will have 3 weapons to choose from, with defensive gears shared amongst all.
8. There will be other casual game modes added other than just PvE and PvP.
9. Master X Master will not be participating in G-Star 2014 at end November, as NCsoft is actively looking to test the game and solve bugs.
10. The current minimum requirement is just an Intel i5 machine with a Nvidia 9800GT graphics card.