MapleStory 2, perhaps the most anticipated MMORPG right now in Korea, ended its Alpha test phase on 21st September. Earlier, developer Nexon revealed a new trailer touching on the numbers and statistics from the 5 days of testing. For a few gameplay videos, head to my previous post here!
1. 6,929 character were created (50.54% male characters, 49.46% female characters)
2. Total game time during the 5 days clocked were 1,318,968 hours.
3. Number of character deaths was 75,720.
4. Total meso amount acquired by all players was 9,735,121,011.
5. Changing of character features (plastic surgery) was clocked at 23,549 times.
6. The total number of times players used the in-game taxi service was 30,533.
7. 4159 players tried the falling tiles mini-game, and only 387 won.
8. The top 5 classes were – Assassin (641), Wizard (484), Knight (462), Ranger (390), Priest (384)