Made public yesterday, NCsoft has added the “Hell” map to the Korean server of Blade & Soul. This is a new area where faction PvP and PvE takes place at the same time, with intense combat expected to take place all over the map to capture points and summon the final boss.
1. The entrance to Hell will spawn randomly in the desert map, and the entry buff will be gained after defeating the gate guardians.
2. A Demon Slaying Charm is needed as well, which will last 90 minutes. Players without this charm will be damaged in Hell and dies in 1 minute. Players can enter Hell only once per day.
3. The entrance to Hell is only open to players for around 3 to 4 hours each day, with a level requirement of 50.
4. There will be 3 points for the 2 factions to conquer, and the final boss will only spawn after a faction captures all 3 points.
5. Once all 3 points are captured, the losing faction will all have zero health points (not dead), which can be healed.
6. Each channel’s Hell map will only accommodate up to 100 players.
7. The normal mobs will drop stuff, but it will be the final boss who drops all the goodies (weapons, armours, accessories, materials for crafting legend gears etc).