[Official Facebook page] The developer of Kingdom Under Fire II, Blueside, emailed me this awesome G-Star 2013 trailer earlier, where the English client was used. The new trailer showcases Shining Spring, 1 of the 3-man co-op missions found in the game.
As you can see, players can switch between both RTS and 3rd person non-target action mode any time during the game. Crafted using the powerful self-developed Blueside Engine, here are some of the other features which players can expect.
Creates a whole new genre by combining two of the most beloved elements of online games: action RPG & real-time strategy!
– The satisfying combat and flashy animation exceed that of even most action games. The control scheme is intuitive and easy to learn. These are just a few of the great qualities inherited from its predecessors and expanded upon. This action RTS is the first MMO ever in the franchise and lets the player command a large number of troops to defeat other players online and become a legend.
– The RPG side lets players grow their heroes and up to one hundred different types of troops.
Fight as a soldier in the middle of the most detailed and realistic battlefield ever created.
– The massive battles come alive like a blockbuster movie with thousands of strikingly-detailed units fighting for survival, all powered by the in-house engine.
– Feast your eyes on flashy abilities and realistic destructible props.
3 Factions, 100 types of troops, and one massive battle that will test your wits.
– Fierce rivalry between 3 factions: Human Alliance, Dark Legion and Encablossa.
– 100 types of troops including Infantries, Archers, Paladins, Inquisitors, Air Units, Army Band, Bone Dragon, Mammoth and more. Intense medieval-style siege battles where players can use many different approaches, utilizing towers, ladders, catapults, and many other castle-siege weapons.
War system in which players expand their territories to become the ultimate ruler of the continent!
– Includes many MMORPG elements such as guilds, politics, sieges, territory and cultivation, while staying true to its RTS base.
– Provides a vast community system in which a player can expand his or her community. The ultimate goal is to expand one’s territory to become the ultimate ruler of the continent.
Unlimited entertainment and infinite gameplay!
– Aside from hero leveling, players can blaze their own path by continuously gaining new troops.
– Join a guild or a nation, show your loyalty by expanding it, and declare war against others to claim new territory, fighting alongside other members!
Kingdom Under Fire II will be launching globally next year in several regions with several localized languages. The systems confirmed include Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.