With a blink of an eye, Dragon Nest Korea is nearing its 2nd anniversary! Korean gaming website ThisIsGame.com joined the game’s developers in a meet-the-fans session. The development team was in the mood to provide many details, with the report leaving with much new information about Dragon Nest’s immediate future. What are some of the major updates and content coming in 2012? Let’s find out.
1. New modified skills, new character class, new nest, new level cap. The developers are currently hard at modifying the skills, making sure all of them are balanced.
2. The new character class will be called Kali, a sexy female character born in the deserts and living in seclusion. Kali will be more charismatic and attractive than previous characters as well.
3. Kali is named after the Hindu goddess of the same name, and wields the chakram or a fan-shaped equipment as the main weapons. She is versed in melee attack (with longer range than other melee weapons) and her other set of skills is to use magic to summon spirits.
4. Level cap and the major new content is currently 60% completed, with the scheduled release date to be in the summer or after, as Eyedentity Games are focusing on solving the bugs in the level 50 dungeons.
5. The next dragon nest will feature the Sand Dragon, and the content is in production phase now. The Sand Dragon has much purer dragon blood than the previous Sea Serpent and Green Dragon, hence it will be the toughest boss yet.
6. As mentioned above, the new main town and quests will take place in a desert-themed setting.
There were other questions raised by the fans, but above are the main content which the developer panel covered. Pretty interesting eh?