As I previewed a few days ago, the new Auction House will be implemented for testing in the Experience (or Test) server today, 2th November. There will be one new NPC in each of the major towns providing players with this feature. Now, let us take a look at how this system actually works.
First and foremost, the rules. Do note that these might change over-time or when implemented in the North American server.
1. Only tradable items can be placed inside the Auction House.
2. Items with a time-limit cannot be placed inside the Auction House.
3. A maximum of 15 items can be placed for each player.
4. Players with winning bids will receive the items in their receiving storage after the time limit, while items without any bids will be sent back to the seller’s.
5. Players will not be able to bid or place item for bid there their receiving storage is full (200 items).
6. When players’ bagpacks are full, they won’t be able to retrieve items from the receiving storage; Players will max amount of gold will not be able to retrieve gold after selling (go spend some gold first!); If the max capacity is 999 gold, there is 10gold to be retrieved and the player has 998 gold, he will only be able to retrieve 1 gold and the rest (9 gold) will remain to be claimed later.
|The receiving storage|
The interface is pretty much the same as Auction Houses you find in other online games. You can search for items according to level, class, names and more. 1 will be the search area, 2 is the item info area, 3 is the currency area, while 4 will be the function area.