NCsoft took part in another conference, named ICON2009. They showcased a new trailer of Blade & Soul, but it should not be the one shown in the exclusive theater at G★2009 (can’t be confirmed now). During this conference, some of the features of the game were listed out to the audience. Here’s a quick look at what’s in store for the game.
1. The game can be played fully in WASD mode.
2. There will be an auotmated function for gathering resources.
3. Players can attack in mid-air, on mounts and even when falling from high areas.
4. Players can also trade attacks while moving.
5. There will be a counter-attack system.
6. New targeting system, new questing system.
So, here’s the new low-resolution trailer while we wait in anticipation for the one people are seeing in the G★2009 theater.