[Game website] The gamigo group today announced that the Open Beta phase for its sci-fi online shooter, Ironsight, will begin on 1 February 2018 through its subsidiary, Aeria Games. Players who purchase a Founder’s Pack will be given an exclusive head-start on 30 January 2018. For Open Beta, Korean developer Wiple Games will be adding 4 brand new maps into Ironsight, along with a new game mode, new mission, and much more content. Improvements have also been made based on community feedback during Closed Beta.
Ironsight is set in 2025 where two rivaling factions are battling it out for the last remaining natural resources on Earth: NAF (North Atlantic Forces) and EDEN (Energy Development Enterprise Networks). 10 different maps are planned, in which teams can compete in game modes such as ‘Search & Destroy’, ‘Team Deathmatch’, ‘Secure Point’ and ‘Resource Takeover’. There are two modes for co-op, ‘Mission: EMP’ and ‘AI Team Deathmatch’ to improve their skills. Players have access to over 100 weapon types to specialize in!
Ironsight main features:
● More than 100 original weapons and attachments: Almost 900 skinned weapons prepared already, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, and shotguns
● Strategic drone operations: Large selection of offensive and tactical drones
● 10 different maps planned: Realistic and fierce battlefields & environment with dynamic in-game interaction
● Character customization
● Gripping multiplayer action: The fight for the last resources on Earth
● In-house Iron Engine™: Usage of dynamic surroundings and other tactical elements
● Clan system: Creation of own in-game clans, clan battles and rankings