[Play free now] Global publisher My.com today announced that the latest game content update, Chernobyl, has arrived for its popular first-person online shooter, Warface. In the new narrative-driven Special Operation, Pripyat, players to the iconic town in the Chernobyl exclusion zone devastated by the nuclear disaster. The development team over at Crytek have carefully studied the most atmospheric abandoned city in the world by traveling there in person and meticulously recreating 6 square kilometers of streets and its landmarks.
On the game map for the Pripyat special operation, strange bunkers and an enormous tower have been constructed by the game’s enemy faction, Blackwood. They have been trying to create super soldiers and it’s rumored that they conduct human experimentation in the exclusion zone. Brand new enemies and unexpected danger surely await all players.
Included in the Chernobyl update:
1. Players who decide to try their luck in the brand-new Special Operation will face many new enemies on the streets of Pripyat. In the abandoned city you can find heavily armored Medusa drones, well-shielded turrets and SEDs, the latest in cyborg technology.
2. A set of new weapons from the new “Nuclear” series.
3. New bosses — confronting them will be a serious test even for experienced players.
4. Explorers of Pripyat will be able to get 20 themed achievements (created specifically for Pripyat update) with 8 of them being secret.
5. The 89th rank Templar is added.
6. New Year’s set of weapons from the “Radiance” series.
7. The New Year version of the Residence map in Blitz-mode is available (Residence Xmas).
8. New Year’s presents for entering the game and holiday decorations.