KRAFTON today officially announced PUBG: New State, a new mobile battle royale in the PUBG universe. In case you did not know, PUBG Mobile is developed by Chinese gaming giant Tencent, while PUBG: New State is developed by the same team which made the original PUBG for PC. Pre-registration on Google Play is now live, with iOS arriving later!
▶ Ultra-Realistic Graphics that Push the Limits of Mobile Gaming
– Graphics that surpass the standard of mobile gaming with Global Illumination technology.
– Drop into massive open worlds that feature the most realistic graphics available for mobile gaming.
– With next-generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE delivers the full battle royale experience straight into players’ hands.
▶ Realistic and Dynamic Gunplay
– Enjoy realistic gunplay optimized for mobile gaming.
– Master different weapons and make each of them your own with weapon customization.
▶ Next Generation Survival
– Enjoy a variety of tools and features, including drones, combat rolls, and more.
– Explore massive 8×8 km open worlds with a variety of vehicles.
– Utilize a variety of weapons in order to swing the battle in your favor for a more immersive battle royale experience.
▶ Expanding the PUBG Universe
– Set in the near future, years have passed since the original game. In 2051, anarchy rules as numerous factions battle each other.
– The competition has evolved into a new battleground featuring state-of-the-art technology that requires survivors to adopt new tactics to survive.