[Play now] My.com, global publisher of the popular Free-to-Play online shooter Warface, has announced that the new update, Icebreaker, is launching today. Icebreaker represents the turning point in the storyline as ‘Blackwood’ takes the battle to the players and the Warface main base. The enemy has launched a massive airstrike and naval attack, as well as assault helicopters and warships!
Players will need to stand their ground against this onslaught to make it through the day and reap the rewards – including all-new weapons for each class. New in Icebreaker include:
1. A brand-new narrative, advancing the Warface Storyline.
2. Action-packed Co-Operative mission – Icebreaker
3. New enemies, including a massive Blackwood battlecruiser that serves as the Spec Ops boss.
4. New Weapons, like the M14 Crazy Horse semi-automatic rifle for the Sniper class and the PM-84 Glauberyt custom submachine gun for Medic class players.
5. New achievements
6. Improved loading times
7. Bug fixes and other gameplay enhancements