[Game website] Daum Games Europe has announced that the first Beta test for Black Desert Online will begin on Wednesday, December 16 at 7:00 a.m. UTC and end Tuesday, December 22 at the same time. Players entering the first Beta test will be able to pick from the Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Ranger, and Wizard classes. The popular Tamer class will be available in the Beta and launch!
With the support of Heilang, the divine beast, the Tamer can perform ruthless combination attacks or take enemies down on their own, by borrowing divine forces. Though innocent at heart, the Tamer is able to channel their passion into a powerful fury that will sweep past any obstacle. The expansive Calpheon region, including its major city with the same name, will also make its debut in the Beta.
For Black Desert Online’s first Beta, several improvements have been made based on community feedback from the alpha stage. Players accessing the game in a few weeks will be able to observe the following changes and features:
● Improved character customization, including 30 new skin tones, 40 new hair colors, new beards, and a bald option for male characters
● Improved balance of character classes
● Improved weather cycles, including darker and occasionally stormy nights and lanterns that can be purchased from NPCs to help players in the dark
● Newly enabled features such as the much requested walking mode and more
● Adjustment of HP Potions to improve the PvP challenges
● Fully localized English text
● Level cap set to 50.99% with PVP unlocked at level 30