First teased last week, Nexon Korea today revealed the first details for its upcoming PC online game, Shaiya Wars. Based on the Shaiya intellectual property (IP), which Nexon Korea now owns, the first Closed Beta will begin on 29 October. 5 features are highlighted, and together with the artwork, gives a certain vibe of games such as Legend of Edda. There are currently no game screenshots available.
1. Simple – Simple controls and interface, with players able to join in the large-scale PVP with just a few clicks.
2. Speed – Fast-paced battles, immediate fun upon joining, with no worries about leveling up characters.
3. Characters – 6 different characters to choose from, each with unique skills and cute appearances. The 6 characters are: Guardian, Warrior, Assassin, Archer, Mage, and Priest.
4. 100 vs 100 – Large-scale PVP battle with 200 players.
5. Combinations – Characters can be altered by choosing different skills and runes.
There are 2 opposing factions in Shaiya Wars, Hellion and Athenae, with 3 playable battlefields. As mentioned above, there are currently no game screenshots nor game trailer yet, so it remains to be seen what Shaiya Wars actually looks like. Perhaps more details will be revealed before Closed Beta.