Hmn… There is a new competitor in the ring, and that is AIKA SEA! From today onwards, it will be a triple threat match for dominance, with the other challengers being AIKA North America and AIKA Global! Ok, I was just getting into the Wrestlemania mood… Wait, you do watch wrestling eh?
Well, back to topic, AIKA SEA will be entering its short 5-days Closed Beta phase in around 6 hours from the time of this post (there is a countdown timer here in the middle of the official website). According to the forums, the CBT will be a short one as there weren’t many critical bugs. Here are some details for the SEA server:
1. No IP block will be implemented (source)
2. Server is hosted by SEA publisher, Asiasoft
3. When the cash shop is up, overseas players will have access to it via Paypal
4. From what I found out, the cash items will be the cheapest among the 3 servers
5. Server will only be open during certain hours during these 5 days.
A unique “feature” not found in the other 2 servers will be the exclusive VIP status. If the requirements are fulfilled during this Closed Beta phase, VIP players will get a gift package on a monthly basis, including in-game gold, potions and even upgrade materials! More information about the VIP member ship can be found here.I guess I will be trying the game out when I get home, since it is a publisher base in my country. The official website can be accessed here.