It has been quite awhile since I last posted any new features on Forsaken World, and I apologize due to shortage of time. College + work makes cinder a really busy boy… or guy. Small talk aside, Forsaken World China has released information on the upcoming Battle Arena feature just last week. Here are some details to take note of. You may also find out more about Forsaken World here.
1. There will be 2 different arenas, Burning Snow Arena (left) and Bloodbath Arena (right).
2. Burning Snow Arena originate from the Dwarves, while Bloodbath Arena originate from the Kindred.
3. There will be 2 modes to choose from, 3 Vs 3 and 6 Vs 6.
4. Character level requirement will be a minimum of 45.
5. There will be a new round every 5 minutes.
6. Format of declaring the winning team is rather straightforward, the victor will be the team with 2 out of 3 wins.
7. If the final result is a draw (meaning both sides have same number of kills in all 3 rounds), the match will be voided and no rewards will be given to either.
8. If an entire team disconnects, the opposing team wins.
9. Regardless of winning or losing, both teams will gain Arena Points. On a weekly basis, the Arena Points will be credited into each character, allowing players to use them and trade for unique equipments, mounts and misc items.
10. Recovery items will not be usable in the Arena, except for special items. I am guessing those bought using Arena Points.
11. Each time a character dies or a round ends, players will be teleported to a resting area for 30 seconds, given a recovery buff as well to heal up.
Unfortunately, the Arenas for the Chinese server is slated to be open at selected days (Mon, Wed, Fri and weekends). They will only be opened for 3 hours on the stated days (1.5hrs for 3 Vs 3 and 1.5hrs for 6 Vs 6). Let’s hope the North American server will be more lenient in giving better and longer timings. A new interview with Perfect World Entertainment on the progress of Forsaken World is on the way, look out for it soon.