Published on July 13th, 2017 | by cinderboy0
Citadel: Forged With Fire – Unreal Engine 4 online sandbox RPG revealed
[Beta signup] Independent developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Valley, revealed its next project recently with the announcement of the magical open-world online sandbox game, Citadel: Forged With Fire. In development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC, the ultimate fantasy adventure will launch on Steam Early Access on July 26, 2017.
Crafted by Unreal Engine 4, Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG rife with spellcasting, building, exploring, and crafting. The game gives players complete freedom as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create a House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their intriguing history.
The core game features of Citadel: Forged With Fire includes:
1. Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
2. Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
3. Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
4. Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
5. Take flight into the Skies: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
6. Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
7. Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!