Published on August 31st, 2016 | by cinderboy2
Monster Super League – Catch them all in new mobile collection RPG
In the wake of a new wave of capture, collect and evolve mobile games, leading mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League, coming soon worldwide to the App Store and on Google Play. Pre-registration is now available for iOS and Android devices, with special rewards including 200 Star gems and 100,000 Gold.
Monster Super League is a unique take on strategy RPGs with 8 distinct regions filled with over 550 unique and lively Astromon to capture and train, each with different elements and combat styles. Players will assemble an army of Astromons and evolve them into powerful forces to take on the Astromon League using the game’s customizable growth system and sea of enemies to challenge.
In Monster Super League, future Astromon trainers will:
1. Embark on an engaging, yet treacherous single player adventure to become a legendary Astromon trainer and champion of the Monster Super League;
2. Traverse through eight stunningly designed story regions and three special regions;
3. Capture, collect and evolve diverse and powerful Astromon across the different lands;
4. Dominate the Leagues and compete in dynamic PvP battles with a trained team of their best fighters;
5. arn special and rare rewards and Astromon during intense battles.