Published on May 10th, 2015 | by cinderboy0
Victory Command – Military MOBA set for Steam Early Access soon
[Beta register] PlayGrid Games has teamed with globally renowned developer Petroglyph to create Victory Command, a fast-action, military MOBA. Victory Command expands the standard three-lane MOBA formula with RTS controls and tactics in an open-field battle arena that gives players the chance to engage enemies with larger scale strategies such as flanking, ambushing, and trapping.
In Victory Command, players simultaneously command multiple combat units to engage in 5 vs 5 team combat. They begin their military career with basic companies to command, and then improve their army by earning experience points in combat. Combining the cooperation and competition of MOBA titles with the strategies and tactics of RTS games, this is one unique Military MOBA.
Victory Command, a Free-to-Play game, will be available on Steam Early Access in just a few short weeks. Gamers can now sign up for chance to enter the Closed Beta at www.victory-command.com before it opens to the public. To command a wide range of modern, upgradeable warfare vehicles and heavily equipped troops across a variety of maps to dominate friends and foes alike.
Victory Command Key Features:
1. Fast-paced 5v5 multi-player Military MOBA where each player has their own customized company and can devise and execute intricate, team-based strategies.
2. Multiple maps bring to life a variety of terrain which can work to your advantage or disadvantage. These features include line-of-sight, brush, heavy cover, vantage points, infantry-only paths, water features, and more.
3. Unique match structure and mechanics – The game’s open field battle arena allows for movement across any part of the map, – not just three lanes – providing unique match structures and play mechanics.
4. Each player controls a highly customizable Company of 2 to 12 units, with 15+ different types of companies, each having their own unique attributes in battle.
5. Every Company has a set of Commander Abilities to choose from, providing game-changing offensive and defensive actions including airstrikes, anti-weapon gas, ensnare, napalm strike, and many more.
6. Customizable in hundreds of ways – Players can strategically mix and match units within their company to create the tactical force that they want to bring into battle.
7. Play in short, frenetic matches to earn experience, improve stats, unlock new skills, and gain powerful abilities with different unit types.
8. Victory Command will have a stream of continuous updates with new content rolling out regularly.