Published on September 10th, 2013 | by cinderboy3
Kingdom Under Fire II – Details and videos from Indonesia Game Show
Thanks to Imam Gozali for all the materials. First announced for Indonesia back in June under publisher Qeon, Kingdom Under Fire II was available for demo play this past weekend at Indonesia Game Show 2013. The current client is around 60% ready, with a launch prepared early next year.
Here are some details from Imam, but please make sure that they will surely change as Kingdom Under Fire II prepares for a global release next year:
1. Current demo client is in English, including HUD and chat
2. As mentioned, client is about 60% ready for now
3. The release schedule according to region is Korea -> Taiwan -> Indonesia (SEA) -> North America
4. Normal dungeons/ maps will accommodate up to 4 players in a party, but bigger raid maps will hold up to 20 players
5. Each player may control up to 3 types of units (the RTS part of the game), and they are “equipped” onto characters
6. There will be several PvP modes, including the usual team deathmatch (3 vs 3), a defending and attacking “skirmish” map (3 vs 3) and large-scale GvG
7. Current 3 classes are Gunslinger, Berserker and Spellsword (renamed from Ice Witch)
Once again, please be informed that game details and release schedules might change over the next few months. Kingdom Under Fire II is really looking awesome thus far in terms of basic features and graphics, and I can’t wait to lay my hands on it!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_new_royalslider() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data02/06/2136806/html/wp-content/themes/gonzo/single.php on line 259