Published on May 11th, 2013 | by cinderboy8
Black Gold Online – Game features listed in refreshed official website
Snail Game’s 2nd game after the successful Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online will be previewed at E3 2013 next month. Before that, the official China website has been updated with a new look, followed by descriptions of the game’s features.
1. Huge world to explore for both opposing factions, with around 300 square kilometers of land mass.
2. 6 races (3 on each faction), with over 18 classes including advancements. Healers can deal massive damage as well!
3. Dynamic events (same concept as Guild Wars 2), both big and small, will be scattered all around the world. Some will trigger new scenario quests, while others will affect everyone on the server.
4. Guild wars, faction wars and cross-server PvP are some of the announced PvP modes thus far.
5. 360 degrees combat, aiming at the skies, on the ground, in the sea.
6. Non-target action combat, focusing on players’ control (combo, dash, dodge etc).
7. Variety of mounts to ride, including mecha suits (turns into FPS view), anti-air tanks, delivery carriers, flying dragons and more to transport the rare resource, Black Gold and to destroy opposing faction’s supplies.
8. In-house Flexi engine allows the creation of various views in 1 game, including FPS, TPS and sniper-scope view during different situations.