South Korea Mabinogi 2 1

Published on August 10th, 2012 | by cinderboy

Mabinogi II – Nexon says sequel will launch in 2012

It is this time of the year again when public listed companies dish out a few surprise information here and there during their quarterly financial calls and showing of financial reports. Nexon, the MMO giant from Korea, is not exempted as well. Publishing the information through its Japan subsidiary, the latest document listed Mabinogi 2 as a game to be released in Q3/ Q4 2012.

Personally, I will think of this “release” as a “reveal” at G*Star 2012. Looks like MapleStory 2 is not on the books after all, but I can still hope. More information about the game here.

Nexon 2012 lineup

Tags: , ,

About the Author

Your average online gamer who is bilingual in Chinese and English, although he does try to play Japanese and Korean games sometimes. Might have a short fuse, but like every gamer, he is just human and is soft on the inside. Online gaming since 1999.

8 Responses to Mabinogi II – Nexon says sequel will launch in 2012

1. Pingback: Mabinogi 2 : kemungkinan akan dirilis pada tahun 2012 | Gamexeon.com

2. Axwell says:

So then will this replace the original Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes?

• cinderboy says:

Why will it replace Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes?

• Axwell says:

XD

I figured that that since this wasn’t an add-on they’d replace Vindictus 1 or something

After giving it some thought that doesn’t make sense XD

• JunDageki says:

In terms of story timeline Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes)–>Mabinogi—>Mabinogi 2. Mabinogi 2 will be like Vindictus as it is related to Mabinogi except it will be in the future and the gameplay will be different. The graphics and jiggle physics will apply. It will not replace any game

• Krevlick says:

As far as I understand gameplay will still be similar to Mabinogi as far as skill system and what not but graphics wise it will look alot like Vindictus. I dont see this being released this year though haha!

3. Pingback: Mabinogi 2 Said To Be Launching in 2012 @ NotCliche

4. Kwasimoto says:

I’m confident in devCAT’s capability of delivering a highly polished experience regardless of whether or not the title will enter the realm of triple-A. However, much of my excitement over this installment was extinguished thanks to huge disappointments in free-to-play releases this year, so I’m looking forward to all information released/leaked about this game.